Posts Tagged ‘night’
Tuesday, August 11th, 2015
Sunday, December 14th, 2014
Trois couleurs, driving by
I have a gazillion things that need to be done…
- – some of them big and some of them small
- – some of them a ton of grading that I think will be left for the XMAS break (I really really really wanted to NOT be working during an XMAS break for a change, but that was before Washington in February became a thing … so … – it was a nice idea, but it’s not going to happen this year. This year I will be grading ~700 pages of student papers and finishing an article and revamping the KSM webpage and and and…).
- – some of them very time sensitive and some of them slightly less so
- – some of them related to DC directly, some indirectly (IE not being in FL/Germany for 8 months), some not
- – and it’s thanks to Toodledo that I don’t lose track of it all!
Today, so far, I’ve caught up on all the tiny wiggly bits that I did not get to last week and/or were scheduled for today. I’ve done all the work-work that needed to be done today (or that I am willing to dedicate time to today … I’ve worked so many weekends recently that I didn’t want to do what didn’t absolutely need to be done today … I’d rather have a full Monday and a slightly lazy Sunday). The non-work things that still need to be done today are photocalendar! and write1000+works!. So, better get to that then… .
Monday, December 8th, 2014
The unexpected eyes
I took this shot pretty much on a whin while visiting K and S, yesterday, as we were walking to dinner, because I liked the way the light shone through the leafless tree. With my phone, half-rueing that I wasn’t shooting it with the “proper” camera. Opened it up just now to actually look at it, and noticed the pair of eyes … :-) (if eyes they are – the phone screen is too small too tell… sufficiently eye-like to be slightly creepy at any rate, no?)